This Memorial Day we attended our ward's annual picnic. We all had a lot of fun, especially Allen who had his first real encounter with mud. I posted a lot of pictures of him all messy because I thought it was really very cute. And the date stamp was off on our camera...I fixed it.




Even though the sun wasn't out it was a very humid day.

And this is how he went home...practically naked. He fell right asleep as we left the park.


It is a rare sight when Allen and Karma are together and calm. Usually one of them bugs the other till I have to separate them. This day they watched a movie together...for a while.

Ahh sleep! So we've had some issues with Allen staying in his bed. Which is pretty funny because it's not like we just transitioned him to a toddler bed. He's been sleeping in there fine since last Fall. However, recently he's decided that he wants the door open to go to sleep. That worked great for a week or two. Now, he won't go to sleep unless the door is open (really, he'll just scream for 2 hours if we close it) and he's been getting out of his bed a lot. Any suggestions?
This is how we found him the other morning. Apparently he fell asleep while deciding he'd better just get back in bed.
This is how we found him the other morning. Apparently he fell asleep while deciding he'd better just get back in bed.

And this is how we found him the other night before we went to bed...asleep in his doorway. We knew he was there but both Brad and I were too exhausted to continue the battle and force him back to bed.

In other news, I'm still pregnant! :) We are actually OK with it. My official due date was May 23rd. Heidi was out of town in Ohio the entire weekend and she really didn't want to miss the birth. So, we're happy we made it through the weekend. Now my Mom comes to town on June 3rd and we all think it would be nice to have her here when the baby arrives. We'll see!

No comments:
Post a Comment