It was actually quite an impulsive trip we made last weekend to southern Utah. We were already an hour and a half south of Orem (at Brad's Aunt Malinda's cabin) and when we left I suggested that we keep going south to visit the parks (after all, we had no plans the next day, an extra change of clothes in the car, and our camping gear). Brad was delightfully shocked! Apparently I'm not a very spontaneous person (as he politely informed me). So, we headed straight to Zion, secured one of the last campsites, and hit the river (it was 100 degrees outside!). We did some hiking that night, more in the morning, then headed to Bryce Canyon after lunch. We hiked around for a couple hours there and then drove back to Orem late that night.
You know the drill...adventures HERE.
What a summer your having!!!! I love Zion's and wish I had more time to spend there hiking and playing!
ReplyDelete