So remember when The Awkward Photographer came and spent 24 hours with our family? She took LOTS of pictures! I went through hundreds of the photographs she gave me on a CD and pulled out some of my favorites that she didn't post on her blog. She did such a fabulous job of documenting our time together here... but I wanted to archive these photos as well. Enjoy!
The boys like to brush their teeth with the toothbrush attached to the wall. They just move their head back and forth. It's comical to watch.
I like these random photos of our home/walls:
It's amazing that this was only a few months ago. The children have already changed so much. Further proof that my incessant picture-taking is awesome.
I love all of these! The kids are getting so big! And you're shrinking. You look fabulous! We really miss you guys!
ReplyDeletefav shot is the one of you at the water holding Brig who looks like he's about to fall asleep or maybe was a little sad?
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous!