This year I hosted Thanksgiving at our house for most of Bradley's family. It went well. My turkey came out wonderful, everyone exceeded their food assignments, and the only downer (for me) was that I had a horrible cough. (P.S. Check out my new hair color. You like?)
We made turkey-crafts with the children. I was impressed by their creativity.
You can see our setup here with the kid & adult tables. It was nice for everyone to eat in the same room.
Bradley's brother, Jeremy, and sister, Heidi, were both in Utah this year and his brother, Christopher, and wife, Sheri, were at home due to illness. We missed them! Hopefully we can all be together next year.




Nice work on the bird. I just want to pick that skin off and eat it right up!
ReplyDeleteHaha. I don't eat the skin WE. Your comment took me by surprise. I forgot people find it appetizing. :)
ReplyDeletediggin' the red hair!
ReplyDeleteI'd have eaten the skin and your hair. Missed you guys.
ReplyDelete