Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Photos

I wanted to take the children in somewhere for an official 2011 Christmas photo but lack of funds and time forced me to shoot it myself.  We took these before leaving for our annual Simkins Family Christmas party.  The outtakes are my favorite. :)





I'm considering the rest outtakes...


I LOVE Brig in this one.  His attempt at a pose makes me laugh.  And Esmé is so darling here.  I love her sweet little face! 






I couldn't tell if I was getting anything good with natural light so I took a few with flash for good measure...



I love Esmé here putting her headband on her brother.  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Alanna! You are a great photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is of the boys with their arms folded. The pic of Brig posing made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how adorable your kids are! Really, too cute....

    ReplyDelete