Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Friends

April was a busy month 'round these parts.  Hence, I'm playing a little catch up on the blog.  Since this is practically our evolving family-photo-album, I don't want to skip much.  Anything I leave out will likely get lost on my external hard drive for the next decade or two.  Also, I start to feel a little crazy and get overwhelmed when I'm too far behind.  

So, let's catch up.  Prepare yourself for a sequence of photo-dump posts. 

Back in March, little-Neva and I stopped by big-Neva's for a quick visit.  Our babies hadn't seen each other since birth and were morphing from newborns to full on babies.  This process speeds up with each child, or so it seems. 


Doesn't Judah have the best cheeks?!




He looks so concerned for Neva.  :)



Little lovies!!!

It's so special to have babies at the same time as my best friend.  I love her little offspring like my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this. They are so beautiful. I love the one with the top of their little heads. :)

    ReplyDelete