Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lake Cushman

At the end of June we took a trip out to Lake Cushman for the day.  Grandpa Allen came along with us and we had a wonderful time.  It's so gorgeous there I wish I'd brought my big camera to take photos.  I made the decision to leave it behind so I wouldn't be stuck behind the lens all day.  Seems to be a running theme in my posts lately.  Guess I can't resist the convenience of a phone-camera that does a decent job.  :)

There were a lot of places for rock jumping, but we headed down to a somewhat secluded beach.






 It was a hot day, perfect for a lake with freezing cold water.


 




 Wherever Neva is, you'll find Brigham close by.  He loves his baby sister.


 We tried a nap, but it didn't go over well. 



 
Bradley tried out his new scuba gear that my Uncle Steve gifted to him.  
Thank you Steve!






 We had a fun time following Daddy's bubbles from the shore. 


 Brig promptly sprayed Bradley when he got out of the water.  Silly kid, he makes us laugh.






 Allen thought that was a great idea...






It's a bit of a drive from our place out to Lake Cushman but totally worth it.  We're already planning a camping trip there next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment