It's a boy! Here are some of the first photos of our beautiful baby boy. He was born Friday morning, June 6th. Brigham weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and 19 & 3/4th inches long. He is perfectly healthy and so sweet. Once again, the date stamp on our camera is wrong...ignore the dates. :)
Brigham looks so much like his cousin Marcus (Jenny's son). We were pleasantly surprised by his dark hair and features.

The proud new Daddy moments after birth!

The proud (and somewhat stunned at what she'd just witnessed) new Auntie!

Our first photo as a family of four!

Me and my boys! (I'm so happy to have 'boys' plural!)

Here is Allen inspecting his new little brother. I love this picture because it looks like he's counting Brigham's toes.

Grandma Bonnie is in town and took extra special care of Allen while Mommy & Daddy were at the hospital.

Here I am, the proud new Mommy, just before we left the hospital. I was so happy to dress Brigham in real baby clothes and take him home.

This kid is all Franklin! I love how much he looks like Brad and his side of the family. Here he is practicing his scowl. :)
Congratulations, Alanna (and Brad)! We are thrilled for you and so happy that's another boy. Not that a girl would be less happy, but two boys in a row...they'll have a constant playmate/brawl buddy. :) We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAshley & Barrett
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Brigham is handsome as can be and you look great. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It was so fun to visit ya'll while still at the hospital. He really was so perfect and sweet. Best of luck hanging with your two boys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He's ADORABLE. Definitely looks like he belongs in your family. :) Having two boys is so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He is so cute! It's great to have two boys in a row like that... Cayden and Matthew are great buddies and I am so glad it turned out that way. I'm sure it'll be the same with Allen and Brigham! You look great Alanna... hopefully I'll look as good as you in August! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on new baby Brigham! I am so glad your wait is finally over and everything went well. I can't wait to see him in person!
ReplyDeleteYea! Congrats! I have been thinking about you all weekend! I am glad that everything went well! Good luck as a mother of 2! Girl! You can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Al and Brad!! your little family is adorable. Looks like little Allen is wondering where all the attention in going:)
ReplyDeleteHey there Franklin family! Congrats on the new baby! He's SOO cute! We have two boys in a row, and LOVE IT! They are so funny together, brother's are the best. Glad to hear that everything went well! Looks like life is getting busier and busier! But so much fun! Take care!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! He is such a cutie! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete