Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hooray for Videos!

I finally figured out how to post videos! I could never post them before because our video camera takes them at too large a file size. So, today I took a few on our digital camera. They are a little blurry but just the right size to upload on the blog! Enjoy!



I took Allen to the little train shop with some of our friends today. It's a great place that has plenty of hands on entertainment for the kiddies. Allen was in train heaven!

Blowing out the candles on my birthday pie! What? Who really likes birthday cake anyway?

Yes, we're still having trouble keeping Allen in his bed at night. This is where we found him the other morning.

Here is Allen wearing his towel just like Daddy! So adorable.

...And here he is doing his favorite thing with Karma, rubbing his head all over her. Weird? Yeah, a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment