Johnny Lynn Carey

March 6, 1966 - August 3, 2008

John's Motto: Be Positive! Everything will be all right.

2 Nephi 2:27, 28
Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.
And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to that great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words, and choose eternal life according to the will of his Holy Spirit.
Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.
And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to that great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words, and choose eternal life according to the will of his Holy Spirit.
I am sorry for your loss! I hope that you guys are doing ok! I have been thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear again from you. Our hearts are with you. We have been praying for you and your family that all will be well. I bet it was great to see family and be there for one another!
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.