Oh my goodness, that ABCs video was SOOOO cute! I cant wait to show DOminic it. Alan is getting to be such a good talker. That was great, I got a good laugh
All the videos brought tears to my eyes, I am having trouble finding the keys as they run down my face. I miss you guys so much!! I am not feeling so good the day after my flu shot, my emotions are all over he place, but If I had unlimited funds, I would call for my private pilot to wisk me there every weekend! dreamingly yours Gramma Bonnie.
Oh my goodness, that ABCs video was SOOOO cute! I cant wait to show DOminic it. Alan is getting to be such a good talker. That was great, I got a good laugh
ReplyDeleteAll the videos brought tears to my eyes, I am having trouble finding the keys as they run down my face. I miss you guys so much!! I am not feeling so good the day after my flu shot, my emotions are all over he place, but If I had unlimited funds, I would call for my private pilot to wisk me there every weekend! dreamingly yours Gramma Bonnie.
ReplyDelete