I'm extremely jealous! I really wanted to be by the ocean. Alas, it was not to be. Maybe someday. How are things with the practice?-Ben Jensen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looks like so much fun! It is sooooooo cold here! I wish we were hanging out at the beach instead!
Seeing your pictures...You guys are having a blast. I love the Ocean shots, and seeing you soak up your boys! We miss you guys! I just love Washington...Mt. Rainier---Amazing, Pike Place, Pudget Sound---You guys are living in one of the coolest cities in North America!!!Love, Jules
Looks like you guys had fun. Tried calling you the other day but unless you changed your number, I think Ashlee edited your number in my phone so CALL ME! We need to get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm extremely jealous! I really wanted to be by the ocean. Alas, it was not to be. Maybe someday. How are things with the practice?
ReplyDelete-Ben Jensen
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! It is sooooooo cold here! I wish we were hanging out at the beach instead!
ReplyDeleteSeeing your pictures...You guys are having a blast. I love the Ocean shots, and seeing you soak up your boys! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI just love Washington...Mt. Rainier---Amazing, Pike Place, Pudget Sound---You guys are living in one of the coolest cities in North America!!!
Love, Jules
Looks like you guys had fun. Tried calling you the other day but unless you changed your number, I think Ashlee edited your number in my phone so CALL ME! We need to get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete