Lately, we have been to A LOT of parties!
Birthdays, weddings, and even a prom!
Birthdays, weddings, and even a prom!

Brad got to use the "You Are Special" plate. I want one of those.
Do you see the resemblance?Bradley's Birthday Party (our house)

Brad's new toy helicopter! Do you think he likes it?
He LOVES it!!!So do all the little boys...and all the men. I just don't like it when he flies it over my head while I'm reading. It crashes a lot.
Here is Brig helping make Daddy's birthday breakfast. He's quite the little chef and ALWAYS wants to help!Marcus's Birthday Party (Nephew)
His humorous Mother decided to go for the old trick candles. Poor little guy got winded fast.
They made up for it with a new bike! Ahh...nothing is cuter than a little boy getting his first bike.
Noah!I just slipped this one in because he's so stinkin' adorable...
...like my baby.Ashley's Wedding
Our friend, Ashley, got married and at the reception the groom had some competition! Allen followed her around like a puppy and asked her repeatedly to dance. It was cute for a little bit but I finally had to intervene so she could work the crowd. The tearful little boy had to be torn away from her.
Brigham, on the other hand, only had eyes for Mommy and wanted to dance all night.
Seriously, he LOVED dancing!
The Prom
Jenny's in-laws held a prom at their home! Fun right?A total blast!!! It was awesome to get dressed up and dance all night.
The decorations, food, music, company--were all stellar!
Jenny & Sterling.
My hot date!
All dolled up!Sterling's sister even made us all corsages and boutonnières.
It was over-the-top! So much fun!
(My) Dad's 50th Birthday Costume Party
Dad went as a hippie and my step-mom as a doctor.Everyone looked awesome!
Brad went as a King and I was a peasant.
James & Wendy.
Uncle Mike & Aunt Sharon.
Aunt Rhonda & Uncle Tom.
Aunt Karen & Uncle Marty.
Aunt Michelle and Uncle Steve.
Brigham went as Tigger.
And Allen went as a Chicken.(I got both their costumes on craigslist for 10$ each...I'm proud of that!)
The Chocolate Cake!I made this beast for my Dad.
4-layers of ghirardelli-goodness.
It was delish!
...And this is what my kitchen looked like after. :)And then he surprised Mom by having it all arranged to renew their wedding vows.
Instant tears!
Instant tears!

The happy couple!Casey's Senior Photos (Alanna's Brother)
Click HERE to see the rest.This is the first time I've ever taken anyone's photos for anything.
I think they turned out pretty good. Go vote for your favorite by leaving a comment on the photo. Maybe he'll choose the one with the most votes!
Other than all this partying...
We've been enjoying the Fall and staying indoors. It's been rainy a lot so we've had to think of new activities.








Life is fun and full of blessings. We count them everyday. You are probably one of them so thanks for stopping by our blog!




Woah!!! Sounds like you guys have been having a blast!!! Love the pics. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Where are you at now exactly??? I'd love to see you guys sometime...
ReplyDeleteso the you are special plate--i have big plans to make one of those some day at color me mine or some other store in whatever area we live that does pottery. i also want to make a special plate just for birthdays. :)
ReplyDeletelove all your partying. good pics friend!
Those pics of the boys in the blankets are adorable!!! What a silly mommy . . .
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look totally gorgeous in that prom picture. Joey thinks you look like Ingrid Michaelson. :)
ReplyDeletethat is great! It looks like you have been having lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeletep.s.We need to get together some time!
I love the Prom Idea I think that I am going to have to steel that!!!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your brothers senior pictures. Great job! It looks like ya'll have been havin fun. You're looking great. =)
ReplyDeleteYou have been so busy. Looks like you have had tons of fun. What a fun idea for a promo for adults...it looks like it was a blast. You look beautiful as usual.
ReplyDeletewhat stinkin' fun! brigham has grown up SOOO much! holy smokes! it was great seeing you at the wedding. we'll have to swap pants ideas!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, WENDY! I love Wendy! Tell her I say hi! You two are adorable!
ReplyDelete