Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wetlands

We met my Dad at the Theler Wetlands in Belfair. A wonderful place to take a very LONG walk.

Allen was in rubber-boot heaven!

My wonderful Dad, Allen, pushed the stroller the whole way. Brig slept--the whole way.




Allen took a break at EVERY bench. With an, "I needa rest guys!"

No puddle was left un-splashed. Yes, his pants were soaked.

I loved this tree covered in "squashy green stuff" (recognize that?). It was positively other-worldly.


*Practice pics to come. The Doc's are still working on small aesthetic details.

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Alanna. Oh to be surrounded by such beauty. Very cool. Looks like Alan had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looks like you guys are approaching spring and I'm so jealous!! We're still buried under snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are SO beautiful. You are a wonderful photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just telling my mom how much i love pictures of washington! great job! and i LOVE all the mud puddles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! It will be fun to join you in the NW! Hopefully we'll see you in a few months!

    ReplyDelete