We are expecting our third child September 15th!Last time around we did not find out the gender of our baby. However, this pregnancy has been so different that we can hardly wait to find out. Eight more weeks till that ultrasound happens.
We are all very excited, especially our boys. They already talk and pray about the baby and even kiss my tummy.
Stay tuned for more details...
congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteGood thing you spilled the beans it was getting hard to keep that in! :) Congrats you guys!! You make cuties!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! How cool is that! By different, do you mean you are not as sick as usual? I just remember you not liking being pregnant. Here's you guys the best! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHa! Guess I should have clarified. No, unfortunately I've been even more sick with this one. With the boys I was merely nauseous 24/7. With this one I've been vomiting A LOT. Last week we had to go to the hospital to get IV meds and rehydrated. So we've been surviving...
ReplyDeleteGuess I didn't want to tarnish our happy announcement with the bad news of being so sick. I'm sure you'll hear more about it in future posts though. :)
I was going to call you today and see how you're feeling. Sorry to hear it's been nasty! I'm excited to hear what you're having!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure hoping you have another boy! :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I hope everything goes well!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is amazing! Hope you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you all...did you know there are several pressure points and median areas that can assist you in overcoming nausea, vomiting and morning sickness? If you would like to try them please let me know. Talk to you soon. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! And sorry to hear it's even worse this time around. I instantly remembered when we (as a presidency) came to your house to meet you for the first time and you discussed a bit of your pregnancies...GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on this new baby! Hopefully you start feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! DOn't you get to find out sooner than 8 weeks?? How fun! I love surprises...but we're finding out on this one too. its just as exciting...still get the skip of the heart. yay for you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt's been awhile but I had to say congrats!! Your family is growing so beautifully! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteYay - Congratulations! I hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete