Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free Udder Covers

For all you Mommies out there...

I just ordered this adorable nursing cover from www.uddercovers.com for free! All you have to do is pay the regular $9.95 shipping.

Enter the promo code choice2 during checkout. I'm not sure if it works for every style, but it sure did for the one I wanted.

Even if you don't need one right now, these are awesome gifts. They're regularly $32 plus shipping! I loved the one I bought from an etsey shop for my last pregnancy. Its so worn out, I need a new one.

Thanks for the tip Tori!

*Let me know in the comments if you get one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for letting me know! So glad you are passing on the word!! Pretty sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Jones..blue one. I'm not sure if I will keep it for future kids or give it as a gift. I'm still figure that out! :) Super cute though!

    ReplyDelete