Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Casey's Graduation

My baby brother walked across the stage and into adulthood last weekend.
This is the baby brother whose diapers I changed, who I babysat constantly, and who I loved so much that I didn't mind sharing a room with him as a teenager.
I love you and I'm so proud of you Casey!

(Check out his candy/money lei I made him!...It turned out pretty awesome thanks to youtube.)

Here he is walking the stage (he's the little blue ant on the left).



I only took about 700 pictures, most of which were with hoards of beautiful classmates. Apparently my brother is ubber popular. :)

Mom & Casey




The best part about Casey graduating from High School an hour away from us is that he enrolled in a community college one mile from our home! And I had absolutely nothing to do with that...hahaha. Yay! We look forward to seeing you lots more this coming year!
Congrats little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment