Last week we spent our day off exploring the west side of the Olympic Peninsula with some great friends. I made this trip last year and ever since Brad has wanted to visit La Push's gorgeous beaches.
We reconnected with our neighbors from BYU married housing on facebook and found out they were in town for a visit. They wanted to see Forks & La Push and we were very happy to go with them!
Candace & Alanna
Bradley & Andy...who was having a shoulder issue. Good thing we brought Bradley's portable adjusting table. Andy had his first Chiropractic adjustment on the shores of Lake Cresent! Lucky guy.
When we left the Taylors in Utah they had two little girls and we had just found out we were expecting Allen. Now they have two big girls and a son, and we have two boys with a girl on the way. It's crazy how 5 short years can change things. :)
My handsome boys!
Bella's truck. :) We didn't take many touristy pictures as the boys were anxious to get to the beach!

Ah...La Push. This is third beach. We can't wait to go camping there so we can explore first and second beaches as well.
















It seems like you are always going on fun outtings!! Good for you :o)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I was anticipating an Eclipse countdown after I read the post title. I'm sure that's coming... I'm so excited for this one!
ReplyDeleteOk - so after all the antagonism I gave about not doing the whole twlight thing - I have now seen all the movies and read the books - I will definately have to schedule a trip out to see you and check out the area as well - so excited about your new little one coming - keep us posted! you will love having a little girl to dress up! :) love ya guys! Miss ya! we went to homecoming and drove through the park - lots of good memories and a little heartache at missing my favorite people from that time in my life! :) take care!
ReplyDelete