Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The post where I dump a million photographs...

Allen

This little man turned 5 in April!

We had a Mario themed bash and I made a super cake. He LOVED it!

More random photos...

This is my best friend's daughter, Emma. Allen informed us that he wants to marry her because she's his best friend and he wants to "bring her into our family." :)



Allen loves to feed our neighbor's horses. He's very brave with animals.


He's is the BEST older brother we could ask for. Allen is a natural leader, empathetic, smart and so good with his siblings.


Brigham

This handsome little guy just turned 3!



He bonded with his Great-Grandmother when she came to visit.



Brig's most common expression: the whining-grimace. This boy has no intentions of leaving the terrible 2's behind. :)

And we love him to pieces!


Esmé


This little lady continues to wrap us all around her fingers. She is the happiest baby EVER!.. and such a ray of sunshine in our family.




This is her best friend, Claire-also Neva's offspring.

Claire is younger...but stronger. :)

Even Uncle Casey is smitten...

Unless she needs a new diaper.


She is definitely a Grandmas-girl! Probably because my Mom spends SO MUCH TIME with her. We love and appreciate Grandma so much for all her help! She takes a ferry or drives an hour and a half each way at least once a week.


Family






Cousin's at Brig's birthday party. It's so great living near our relatives. (I love the individual awesomeness of each child in this photo!)

At the end of my beautiful tree's 2 weeks of glory...the boys liked to beat her branches and make it "snow."

Here she is in all her splendor. I LOVE this tree in our yard!


Can't wait till next year when this beauty blooms again!

And Daddy FINALLY got to launch his rocket!!! (Our Missouri friends witnessed several failed launches. In fact, we never got it off the ground there.)

The adoring crowd (all Silbaughs & Franklins).


Ready, set...





Sweet success!!!

(I was holding a baby and a camera...maternal instincts took over and I ran the other way.)


What next?...

Launch again of course!

After SEVERAL failed attempts...
This happened:





And then he called it a night and stopped forcing me to take pictures of his riveting rocket adventures. Just kidding honey! It was fun. :)

Stay tuned for more Franklin fun! Summer's almost here-Yippee!!!

P.S. Hope you like the new layout. It was time. :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having fun! I'm glad you posted this on facebook because it didn't show up on my blog reader or update you on my blog roll. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You have such BEAUTIFUL kids!!! And 5 is pretty early to start losing teeth. Did he get teeth early as a baby? Jacob had 16 teeth by 11 months! It was crazy! So I think he will lose them early too. Anyways, LOVED all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how beautiful it is there! Especially your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so big and so cute! And I totally understand about 3 year olds not wanting to leave the terrible twos behind. Ugh ...

    ReplyDelete