Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Aunt Lisa

 This is my Mom (left) and my Aunt Lisa (right) ...rockin' the CTR COUTURE™ Saint-Tropez Caribbean Sea necklace.

I am like my Aunt Lisa in so many ways it's actually a little creepy.  We're both tall, analytical, driven and have similar personalities.  We have similar preferences and dislikes, we even get the same ailments triggered by the same things.  Like I said...creepy.  

It's kind of cool though.  I've always been tremendously interested in nature/nurture theories.  The similarities with my Aunt certainly add interesting personal anecdotal evidence for the former.  So fun...


 Roger (my Step-Dad), Bonnie (Mom), Aunt Lisa, Uncle John

 My Step-Dad Roger doesn't get a lot of facetime on the blog, but he's a big part of our lives and a favorite with my kids.  All 3 love "Grandpa Roger."



 This is my cousin's daughter Evalene.  I snapped a few photos of her after dinner.  I couldn't resist capturing her gorgeous brown eyes and coy smiles.  


 




That's all.

I sure love living in Washington and getting to see my family more than once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment