My sweet nephew, Elijah, was baptized into our church yesterday. Much of our family is away right now in San Diego and Florida. I took a thousand a few photographs so they wouldn't feel left out...and because I love an excuse to practice my mad-photography skills and try to be like Jenna. Here's the day in pictures...
Elijah
After the service we had cookies & milk and LOTS of picture taking...
Once the roughhousing ensued we sent the little ones to the gym...
Esmé can crawl. She got the hang of it just that morning.
After a while we moved the madness outdoors...
This is Aubrey's "take a picture of me!" pose.
The following is a result of Brad stealing my camera and demanding that I be in front of it for a few minutes. He took about 146 shots of me impatiently posing for him until he gave it back.
Things just got sillier from there...
Check out Christopher's smolder...
And then we headed over to Azteca for some grub.
We missed you!!! You know who you are...
















































No comments:
Post a Comment