Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Neva's

A few days before school started we headed out to the farm to visit my best friend Neva and her family.  

The children always have so much fun playing together.  It's a carefree place where they can catch frogs, feed cows, and play superheros games on 10 acres.  Childhood bliss. 




Esmé and Claire played well together this trip.
They were little partners in crime... 





Claire is quite adventurous. 

Mommy to the rescue.

I just love these two.

Neva and I are both expecting our fourth child soon.  She is 10 weeks ahead of me and having a boy.  That makes 2 boys and 2 girls for each of us.  :)


I love having my best friend to share this stage of motherhood with.  It's wonderful.

The classic hot dog picture.  We have the cutest photos of these kids eating hot dogs over the years. :)


Thank you for the visit Nea.  I'm sure we won't see you as often this Winter as we both adjust to having 4 children.  Gah!  4 children.  A family of 6.  How did we get ourselves into this? :)

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome. For reals. Pregnancy suits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh. Thanks Em. You know how it goes. I'm just starting to feel gross and big everywhere. :/

      Delete