We had a small celebration with my parents and Grandmother at Bella Bella cupcakes on her actual birthday.
We love this fabulous boutique cupcake shop. It's one of Esmé's favorite places to be.
Drinking chocolate milk with Grandma Bonnie.
Grandpa Allen & Grandma Eileen
The bakers at Bella Bella created this adorable cake specially for Esmé.
Two years ago Esmé was Bella Bella's baby cupcake model.
(That's her in the b&w photo at 4-days old.)
She was enchanted with her cake.
Did I mention how delicious this giant cupcake was? It was a decadent pink-lemonade cake with strawberry mouse, lemon icing and white chocolate. Seriously delicious.
Esmé has the best expressions and exclamations when opening presents. She oooohhhs and ahhhhhs over everything. It's quite enjoyable to watch.
(She ditched her shoes half way through the day, hence the black feet.)
By the time we were finished she was begging for her crib. This little girl needs her sleep...just like momma. :)
I can't believe how quickly her babyhood has flown by.
Here's a quick stroll down memory lane:
She was the prettiest little newborn. I remember just starring at her for hours on end.
My chubby little one year old with a mullet. :)
Happy Birthday princess. We just adore everything about you.
*Grandma St. Yves didn't make it into any of my photos but I want to thank her for coming. She always makes the trip to support my children and brings such thoughtful gifts. Thank you Grandma. We love you.




























No comments:
Post a Comment