Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sheri's Surprise Party

My wonderful Sister-in-law, Sheri, has a birthday this week.  Her hubby organized a surprise dinner for her last night at Maggiano's in Seattle.  It was a fun gathering with delicious food and great company.  I'm so happy we got to be there. 



 Sheri & Christopher

 Sheri makes this face so often when I take her photo...I'm totally posting it. :)
 Bradley & I

 Danny & Heidi



 The whole gang.

 Outside was a winter wonderland...

Created by a bubble machine.  :)

 It was a holiday party with music, fake snow, and real drummers.  We hung around for a bit and took more photos.







Happy Birthday Sheri!!! 

P.S.  Thank you to my mother and step-dad for watching our children for 8 hours that day.  You guys rock and our babies love you. 

P.P.S.  Have you ever eaten at Maggiano's?  If not, put it on your bucket list.  The Chocolate Zuccotto Cake is out of this world! 

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome, Alanna. Thank you for taking them! You are a great photographer. Good times and good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was yummy and lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Alanna. Thank you to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete