He chose the dinner and I was impressed when he picked homemade vegetable soup–my efforts are not in vain! He also got an entire root beer to himself.
Grandpa Mark joined us for the evening.
As did Grandma Bonnie.
My Mom simply adores these girls and they feel the same about her.
Brig was pretty excited about opening presents.
(He and his sister were cuddling and I couldn't get my camera turned on fast enough to capture it!)
Brig has the BEST expressions. I love this kid.
Esmé with her pal, Sydney.
The coveted bow and arrow set, with suction cups (to shoot windows and televisions and everything you can think of!)!
His brother shot him in the butt. :)
The cake! This is a big deal to a child who's allergic to wheat, egg, and soy (and sensitive to artificial colors and preservatives).
We went to Bella Bella cupcakes and had them create a gluten free, vegan cupcake-cake with a removable message. It was delicious!
Best part...he loved it.
Again with the faces! He's trying to light his own candles.
He stared right at his Daddy during the entire birthday song. Bradley felt pretty special.
He had a great birthday. :)
I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of this happy baby.
She squeals–screams for joy–so loudly! It's pure awesomeness.
She is loved beyond measure.







































No comments:
Post a Comment