The lovely view from our hotel in downtown "Port-Land."
Brig pronounced the city as two separate words the entire trip. We couldn't help smiling every time he said it.
The main attraction of any hotel...the pool!
Eating in Portland was a treat. So many options! It's a vegan-dreamland.
We took to the city by foot to explore and let the children run wild.
Little Neva was an excellent traveler.
The highlight of our trip was meeting my new friend, Candace. We are practically living the same life in different states. She is a Mormon homemaker with four small children almost the same ages as ours. We also got married the same month 10 years ago, drive the same mini van and have the same church calling. Creepy–and totally awesome! I love my new friend. :)
We went to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry together. Our children were long lost pals.
If there were a low point of the trip, it would have to be traveling with little people who have to go potty every 17 miles. But even that wasn't too bad. :)
I love this baby.
That's the end of our quick trip to Portland. We all want to plan another visit soon.








I live this post because I love Portland! And I love you guys! Wish I had been there to party with you.
ReplyDelete