Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

4th of July

It's the end of September and here I am posting our 4th of July festivities.  Haha.  :)

Oh well.  We spent the summer making and capturing memories, I suppose I'll have a fabulous fall recording them all. 

My mom and Roger came over to celebrate with us on the 4th.  They brought with them: Kelby, Jasmine, Grandma, Grandpa Don...and plenty of fireworks!


Much to Brig's delight, I made my first gluten-free, vegan cupcakes.  They were pretty good.  

...and in keeping with my 4th of July baking tradition.  :)







Not in the mood for pictures in her festive getup. 








Roger put on an impressive fireworks show.




I'm grateful to my family for making the trip over here to celebrate with us.

A couple days later I dressed the girls up again to take photos in their patriotic attire:






 (Esmé insisted on wearing her headband this way.)



 Neva will teethe on anything...or anyone. 


 Love.

Love.

 Love.

Love.
(Check out this hard working little man!  He weeded for 2 hours to earn money.) 


On the 3rd of July we attended our city's fireworks show.  It was excellent.  Except for the traffic jam at the end of the night that left us stuck in the parking lot for over an hour with cranky children.  That part was no fun.



 
 Soda!  A rare treat.



I hope your 4th of July was festive and safe.
(My mom works in an ER.  I hear the stories!)

No comments:

Post a Comment