I gathered yesterday with relatives to celebrate my grandmother's 70th birthday. The party was a surprise for her. She thought she was being taken out to lunch by my dad. Little did she know, all of her children were waiting at the restaurant along with several of her grandchildren.
I'm glad I brought my camera along to document the occasion. Grandma was genuinely surprised and there were tender moments captured.
Enjoy!
(Be sure to scroll all the way down to see the gift they surprised her with!!!)
Grandma looks confused..."Why do I have to go outside before I open this little box?"
The box had keys inside...
Happy Birthday Grandma! My little family loves you.
And to the rest of my relatives: We MUST to get together more often. Spending time with you all is the best. This party was wonderful and I feel lucky to have you as family. I love you!



















































































Really, really fabulous images, Alanna! You captured some really awesome emotion with these.
ReplyDeleteThank you Li. Some of them bring tears to my eyes. I love living near family and being able to capture these memories.
ReplyDelete