Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Photos 2013

Once a year we hire a professional to take family photos for us.  I spend so much time behind the lens that its really important to me that we do this.  It is a gargantuan effort to get everyone coordinated and ready for a pictures but I believe its totally worth it.  Maybe it's because I'm a little bit obsessed with photographs already, but there's something about a beautiful picture of my family that brings tears to my eyes.

This round of photos did not disappoint.  We were super lucky to have Lora Grady take pictures for us.  I've followed/admired Lora's blog for quite some time now as she was based out of Utah and mainly did shoots in California and Utah.  A couple of months ago she announced that she was relocating to Seattle!!!  As soon as I heard that she was coming to the Northwest I booked a session.

Our photographs turned out beautifully.  She captured so many expressions and moments that I adore.  I simply love these images.     















































































For fun:





1 comment:

  1. Esme's hair has changed so much since last year! She's definitely a big girl now! :) What cuties!! Love all the pictures. I need to hire someone...since its always so stressful. <3 your gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete