Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Bradley's & Wendy's Birthday

My husband and little sister have birthdays one day apart in early October.  This year (as in years past) we had a little joint birthday party for them at my mom's house. 


My family spoils my husband.  I think he got more birthday money than I did this year! :)

Notice anything about Auntie Wendy?  Yep, she's dropped 65lbs in the last year!

She's taking a yoga class at the college so we gave her a new yoga mat.



We loved that our dad came with us to the party. 

My little brother, Casey, and his girlfriend, Kelsey, were also able to make it.  

I love taking cute pictures of them. 
(They're so adorable–it's easy!)


Allen & Grandpa St. Yves

Esmé eying the desserts.  I made the pumpkin maple cake for Bradley.  It was gluten, soy and dairy free and turned out rather well.  




I love how Bradley and Wendy sing each others names in the birthday song.  



I didn't get a great shot of it but Neva loves to play with Grandpa Roger's mustache.

Such lucky girls to have many doting grandparents.  



Daddy is a big kid on the trampoline. 

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband.  I love you! 

Happy Birthday to my wonderful little sister.  You are one of my best friends. 

I'm grateful to live near our relatives so we can celebrate these occasions together.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment