Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Christmas Morning

Every year I vow that we will wrap presents before Christmas eve so that we're not up until all hours of the night accomplishing this.  I failed again this year.  We were up till 1am stuffing stockings, wrapping presents, and setting everything up.  Oh well–the children had a happy Christmas morning.












Esmé is still young enough not to notice when I simply wrap up a bunch of things she needs anyway. :)

Brigham's only Christmas wish was for "basketball clothes" so he could look like a real baller.






Esmé opened a big box full of headbands.  Hours of fun!










Brig's new basketball get-up.



Esmé's hollering for playdoh was the best.  I thought she would react that way to her princess dresses but playdoh took the gold.


Check him out!
(He will not play without a sweatband.)



Auntie Charity gave Neva this ball-pit for Christmas.  She loves it.  











This is my favorite part of Christmas morning–when all the presents are opened.  We listen to Christmas music, eat breakfast, relax and play with new toys.  It's my happy place.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Li! These are my favorite pictures to document. It's fun to look through the years past and compare Christmas morning pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete