Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Everyday (December)

While most of December was documented with holiday gatherings, here are the cell phone pictures from the month. 


The girls are starting to play and do things together.  It's adorable.



The following were taken at a local children's museum (the first Thursday of every month is free–wahoo!):












We saw a couple snow flakes on the way home.  The children immediately requested hot chocolate.  :)


Neva is such a HAPPY baby!





Esmé likes to play "Baby Alice" with her dolls.  :)

Late one night while Brig was suppose to be sleeping I checked on him and found him getting creative with his bedding and swords.  I love this kid.





A rare selfie while having fun with my sisters...





My house was so clean.  I documented the fleeting moment.

We went to a Christmas concert with a guitar solo and Brig spent the next several days pretending to perform for us all.

We had one morning of snow early in December.  It only lasted a few hours before the snow melted it away. 


Our favorite treats from Veggie Grill.  Yum!!!

Auntie Charity & family stayed with us for a couple days before Christmas.  It was awesome!

All the kids get along so well.  My children LOVE their cousins!



Nevie's just sad that Auntie Wendy had to go. :)

Auntie Charity & Uncle Tom SPOILED our children rotten for Christmas.  It was great for them open these presents before Christmas because they enjoyed them alone for a couple days.  






All her new headbands. :)

Neva's face kills me!


I got to attend a baby shower for my dear friend, Jessie (Big Neva's little sister). 


Big Neva + Little Neva




Brig's playdoh desserts.

After Christmas Bradley went and collected 14 Christmas trees for a bonfire.  What can I say?  He's young at heart.

Trios are the toy of choice 'round here.  The boys (including Bradley) always amaze me with their creations. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your phone picture posts. You need to instagram!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Li! I should totally check out instagram. I'm not sure I can handle another account beyond facebook. :)

      Delete