Hey Brad and Alanna!!! Craziness! I accidentally found you but I am so glad I did! I was just wondering how you guys were doing. Allen is adorable! He sure is growing up fast... I think I saw him last in Washington and wasn't he still just a little guy then? You guys look great... Alanna you look beautiful! Michelle Pitcher Oh, just click on my profile pic and check out my blog!
Hey Brad and Alanna!!! Craziness! I accidentally found you but I am so glad I did! I was just wondering how you guys were doing. Allen is adorable! He sure is growing up fast... I think I saw him last in Washington and wasn't he still just a little guy then? You guys look great... Alanna you look beautiful! Michelle Pitcher
ReplyDeleteOh, just click on my profile pic and check out my blog!
Oh, nevermind... it's not on there for some reason... just email me and I'll give the address to you if you'd like. my email is mishkamo@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteHe's a model...absolutely perfect!
ReplyDelete