We've adopted a puppy! She is a beagle/terrier mix and we've named her Karma. She is 8 weeks old and full of energy. Luckily Heidi has trained many dogs before and is showing us the ropes with Karma. Allen loves our new puppy and likes to run the length of the house with her exclaiming, "I get you, I get you!"
Here is Karma in her little sweater we put her in to go outdoors. She gets cold quickly but is learning to go to the bathroom outside very well.

Allen is a bigger fan of the crate than Karma is. He likes to get inside, close the door, and call our names.

What a cute puppy! And I usually am not a pet person, but she looks so cuddly! Congrats! We wish you the best of luck with your new addition!
ReplyDeleteAwwww... she's so cute! She looks mischievious, though. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute puppy! I hear they are as much work as a kid! How is that going? :)
ReplyDelete