Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Allen's 2nd Birthday! 4.24.08

For Allen's Birthday we had a BBQ at our home with some friends. Allen had a blast with all his little friends who spoiled him with presents! We roasted hot dogs, destroyed a pinata, and ended the event with a Michael Jackson dance party (the kiddies were dancing...so cute!).

Here's Allen while we sang Happy Birthday to him. He was in heaven...candy and cake and ice cream...even soda! We pretty much let him eat or drink whatever he wanted. Notice the "Birthday Prince" hat. I squeezed it on his head for one more year.



All in attendance can attest that we purchased the indestructible pinata! I think all the kids took a few turns at it before Brad helped Allen break it open. Yes, we did hit the pinata in our living room. Surprisingly, nothing was struck but the pinata (and our trusty rope holders took a few hits...great job Ed & JJ!). There is nothing cuter than a two year old trying to hit a pinata. You don't even have to blind fold them! Very amusing.


The food coloring in the icing was out of control.

Allen really enjoyed opening presents. It was a little slow going at first because he wanted to play with everything he opened!


Later that night and the next morning we couldn't tear him away from his new favorite truck!

Ahh...memories! I thought I'd throw in some of our favorite baby photos of Allen.

This was the card I put together for his first birthday.

Mommy's first kiss. Look at him pucker! It makes me want to cry!

Sweet moments with Daddy.

Look at those cheeks! I miss his fat little face.

This picture always makes me smile. I loved how he would wear those glasses!

Next week we're going to get his 2 year old pictures taken. Check back for those!

1 comment: