We've had lots of questions about the baby lately so I'll give an update here. Things have been a little rough going the last month or so with some complications (none of them life threatening). The most recent was a 2 day stint in the hospital last week. I had a gastrointestinal issue that was strong enough to induce labor. The doctor never quite figured out what happened but was able to stop labor. Everything seems to be going alright since then. They did say there is a good chance the baby will come early, however, in my experience (with friends) whenever they tell you you'll deliver early the baby comes on time or late. So we're not exactly holding our breath. The baby is due at the end of May and we're just taking it very easy until then.
This is one of the reasons it's taken me so long to post photos. I'll try to keep it up to date from here on out, especially when the baby arrives. We're getting very excited to discover if it's a boy or girl. Thanks for all the support. -Alanna
This is one of the reasons it's taken me so long to post photos. I'll try to keep it up to date from here on out, especially when the baby arrives. We're getting very excited to discover if it's a boy or girl. Thanks for all the support. -Alanna
So far so good with the baby!! The fence is a nice touch too! And I miss you guys a lot! I want to see you all before my mission! I'll see what I can do to get out there for a few days before I go.
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't know you were having troubles! I hope that things go better your last few weeks! Your posts are adorable! Allen is getting so big! My Thomas turns two in a couple weeks! I can't believe you have been married for five years! Geeze! Way to go! Your little puppy is so cute! I'm sure she's a cute friend for Allen! Thanks for the update! We'll pray for you and the baby!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're doing ok now. I didn't realize you'd been in the hospital! I'm excited to find out if you're having a boy or a girl, too! :)
ReplyDelete