Bradley is finally a Chiropractor!!! Woohoo!
We are soooo proud of him! Here are some photos, taken by our talented Uncle Bob, on our trip out to Missouri. Thanks Bob!

Surprise!!! Brad received an award during commencement from the Alumni Association for being an outstanding intern! They commended him for bringing in 22 new patients (the requirement was 10) and for doing it 4 months shy of graduation (he finished early and left for optional internships). They also gave him $1,000! It was totally unexpected and awesome for him to be honored like that in front of his family and peers. This is the only photo we have of him accepting the award--eyes closed.
Here are the wonderful family members who traveled to St. Louis to share this special day with us. Thank you!
We also had loads of fun visiting friends and tourist spots in St. Louis!
*I'm shamefully behind on blogging. We have moved into our new place, Brig has a new haircut and looks like a boy, Allen is wearing 5T's, we see Mt. Rainier every day, and... and life is really great. More posts coming very soon.
*I'm shamefully behind on blogging. We have moved into our new place, Brig has a new haircut and looks like a boy, Allen is wearing 5T's, we see Mt. Rainier every day, and... and life is really great. More posts coming very soon.



Congrats, guys!! I hope you're getting settled in and loving your new place! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats brad! and alanna (since being a mommy isn't the easiest thing)! that's great that you have made it back home and are loving it! sending all our love to you guys! good luck settling down!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Such a big step - finishing and moving!!! Can't wait to see your "catch up posts" I love seeing your family blossom!!!
ReplyDeletei was about to call you yesterday and be all "girl, where have you been?!?!" i'm so excited for you guys and so happy that you're done with school, getting settled and so happy yourselves! congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again to Brad, and to you Alanna for being a single mother while he plugged away in his studies! You guys make a perfect team! I love you both and feel super pathetic for not going, BUT I watched your sweet boy while you were gone. That counters my lameness a little! Brad you look so studly towering over all your classmates. "Aren't you a tall glass of water? and I just love moisture!" lol. Sorry if I quoted it wrong, all you movie quoting nazi's.
ReplyDeleteOK. enough chit chat. high five Franklins!
Oh Man, Alanna! I'm so excited to have you in the ward, we need more bloggers...ahem, I mean sisters! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really not a space cadet, but is it possible for you to email me...so I have your email address? YES, you gave it to me tonight. Thankfully, I was able to remember franklinfun otherwise, I'd have to tell you I lost that paper...crazy!
It's going to be fun getting to know you!
Love,
Leslie
www.lesliecolin.wordpress.com
lesliecolin@live.com
(253) 232 - 5307
Congratulations! I bawled during graduation - such a proud moment and HUGE accomplishment. I do have to say, I chuckled at the pic with Dr. Goodman - Brad's a giant :P I sure miss St. Louis and love to see the pic of the Arch. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy life on the outside of school!!!
ReplyDelete