You know what makes a GREAT surprise birthday party?
When the birthday girl is actually SURPRISED!
When the birthday girl is actually SURPRISED!

Last weekend my siblings (in-law) got together and pulled off surprise 50th birthday party for my MIL, Karrie. She had NO idea! It was remarkably magnificent--and possibly even awesome, because of the confection masterpiece (aka--the cake!) created by Jenny.
Here she is with her chef-d'œuvre!Six cakes!--one for every decade of the birthday girl's life.
I know you want a closer look. So here they are, decade by decade...







What an awesome cake!!!! How clever! What a surprise.
ReplyDeleteWow, cool cake!!
ReplyDeleteThat was one sweet cake!!!! Nice! Oh, and I was thinking the same thing about your kids. They are some of the handsomest boys I've ever seen! Seriously. (Besides my own, of course. :)) Anyway, you better not be teasing me about the moving to this side thing, because that would be a heartbreaking thing to do to me and it would be AWESOME if you did move here!!!!!!!!!!!!! How soon will you know if you are or not??? (Oh, and Michael didn't tell me who he saw at priesthood meeting at all, the punk. He's sleeping now, otherwise I'd yell at him.) Anyway, let me know... I'd love to see you!!!
ReplyDelete