Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jello

I'm attempting to do more fun crafts and activities with my children.  Lately I feel like they've heard, "Sshhhhhhh...Mommy's working", more often than not.  And that makes me sad. 


So yesterday we finger-painted, did side-walk-chalk (in the few minutes it wasn't raining), and invited our sweet little friend, Shanna, over to play and make jello-jigglers. 


My boys are enamored with Shanna.  She and Allen are in the same primary class at our church.  


The jello was a hit and a great photo-op.  We'll have to do this more often...










 
I love the next 3 photos...



And then there's Brig.  This kid is a CHARACTER!  
  He's is pretending to lick the knife just to get a rise out of me.


Then he decided to vie for Shanna's attention by telling silly stories and quoting movies.

 
  I love the look she gave him...

Thanks for coming to play Shanna.  You're welcome anytime!

And yes.  I've already spoken to her parents.  I'm arranging a marriage for one of my boys.  Shanna can choose which one when she's older.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Too cute :) thanks so much for sharing!! She had a blast! And I think I would love to go with the marriage :) your boys are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Brig's face is killing me. I think we both know which pic is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete