Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

phone photos

Occasionally I dump all the photos from my phone to my computer.  I love some of these moments I catch on my little camera.  

phone = little camera 

DSLR = big camera


 When the boys are being mean to each other I make them either sit on the couch holding hands for 3 minutes -or- they sit cross-legged touching knees and noses for, well, it never lasts more than a minute till they're both laughing uncontrollably and I let them go play.

 This baby is straight-up silly.  I LOVE her!

 When it's warm enough I let the boys eat outside.  I love listening to their intense conversations.  They have their own language.  It's magical. 

 Allen drew this picture of a soldier for Uncle Casey.  We miss him.  

 My kids put away the dishes from the dishwasher.  It's their job and they're really good at it.  Lately Esmé has been helping too.  The boys are so patient with her.  This picture is a bit blurry but it's Allen lifting her up to put away silverware.  

 Crafts!!!  
I haven't forgotten my commitment to do more crafts.  This one was simple.  Give them Fruit Loops and some string.  They had hours of play and a fun snack.  

 I'm pretty sure Brig ate half a box.  


I'm thinking of trying Kiwi Crate to make sure this resolution continues. 


More everyday adventures coming soon.  


Look at me blogging so regularly!  Go ahead, you can be proud of me too.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of putting them nose to nose.... I'm so going to try that!

    ReplyDelete