Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Neva Marie's Birth Story

Have you heard of birth story photography?  

I'm in love with it.  I could look at images from birth sessions all day long.  

Since this is likely our last baby, and because we have talented photographer friends, we decided to have little Neva's birth photographed.  

I am in love with these images.  They capture so many emotions and moments that I never want to forget. 

A big thank you to my dear friend Li.  We will cherish these pictures forever.



 My little sister, Wendy, and best friend, Neva, were with us for her birth.

My daughter is named after this amazing woman.
 

 We had video-chats with our children throughout the day.  They were anxiously awaiting the call to come meet their baby sister.


 Our amazing doctor let Bradley deliver our little girl.







 
   Bradley was incredible.  I'm so in love with this man.



















More Photography By Li HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment