This photo is one of my favorites. Esmé LOVES bathing.
I wish I enjoyed a bath that well. :)
It's amazing how quickly your baby becomes a big kid once the new baby arrives. This transformation happened overnight with Esmé.
She's definitely a 'Big Girl' now.
2 Weeks Old
3 Weeks Old
Brig loves holding his sister.
He just doesn't like it when I block his view of the TV.
He just doesn't like it when I block his view of the TV.
Uncle Christopher and children came for a visit.
Grandma Bonnie came to stay the night and help out a bit. Poor Neva had some colic and no one was getting any sleep.
Thank you for all your help Mom. I'm so lucky to have you close.
Grandpa Allen and Grandma Eileen came for another visit.
Neva is almost 4 weeks in these photos.
Neva is the 'smiliest' baby we've ever had. During her first couple weeks of life she would smile 5-10 times a day! Even if she was smiling because of gas...it was super cute. By 3 weeks she was intentionally smiling back at us.
Crying because Grandpa had to go. :)
I've been taking A LOT of pictures lately. I think it's a mixture of being stuck at home with baby (we're trying to keep her away from crowds) and having a nicer camera with a little more know how.
I really love photography, especially taking photos of my children. Now that I've been blogging for six years (can you believe that?!) I really enjoy looking back at the posts over the years. The boys even like to scroll through and look at their baby pictures. Since I'm not a scrapbooker and I haven't made as many photo book albums as I'd like, I'm really grateful for this blog. I'm thankful to have this organized little place to document our family. I know it will mean even more to me in the years to come.

























She's getting so big!! So fun that you have so much family around.
ReplyDelete