We haven't spent much time together in the last decade so we both felt like we were getting to know each other. We found out that we are more similar than different, especially when it comes to humor. We laughed our heads off!
Beyond having a wonderful time getting reacquainted, having Charity's help was amazing. It seriously felt like there were two of me here for the week. She did dishes and laundry non-stop and held my sweet baby whenever I wasn't nursing her. She had a special way of bouncing Neva that we lovingly named the "Auntie Bounce". It calmed her every time. I got SO MUCH done!
Thank you Sis! And thank you to her husband, Tom, who held down the fort back home with their 5 children. This week with my sister meant the world to me.
Such a proud Auntie. Charity absolutely adores Neva.
As soon as Charity heard us wake up in the morning she would come to our room and see if she could take the baby. It was bliss to shower so often. :)
The night before she left, our little brother Casey got off duty early to be able to spend some time with her. It was a nice surprise.
During her visit she bought Neva a pink baby bath and this wonderful bouncer that has a vibrating mode. The bouncer has been amazing now that Auntie's not here to hold Neva while I prepare dinner.
At the last minute I decided to go with my Mom and little Sister to take Charity back to her home in eastern Washington. I was excited to see my niece and nephews and take pictures of them.
They missed their Momma!
My Brother-in-law, Tom with Charity.
Thomas
Kelby
Skylar
Kindred
Jasmine
Just the boys.
Just the boys being silly. :)
Auntie Wendy
Grandma Bonnie with 2 of her 3 granddaughters.
Thomas was enchanted with his little cousin.
Kelby showing one of his computer creations from school.
Just the girls.
The Hollingshead Family.
Thank you all for letting me borrow your Momma for a week! And thank you Sis, so so so much, for coming. I love you!!!
.jpg)


































No comments:
Post a Comment