Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sisters

My sister, Charity, came to stay with us for a week.  It was incredible to have her here.  More on her visit in the next post. 

My sisters and I haven't had a photo together in 5 years!
{Remember this post?}

We fixed that by inviting my friend, Barb, over to snap some photos of us. 
{THANK YOU Barb!}


 Charity, Alanna, Wendy

 Oldest, Middlest*, Youngest 

*My Dad used to say that I wasn't his oldest, or his littlest, but I was his middlest. I loved it as a child. :)


Esmé wanted to be with the ladies. 

 It was freezing cold outside.



After Barb left I snapped a few of my gorgeous sisters.  I love you both!


We were sad our little brother, Casey, couldn't be in these photos with us.  He is a US Marine and was on duty till the very end of Charity's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment