Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Neva's Photoshoot

Our sweet little baby is almost 2 months old.  I used the milestone as an opportunity to practice with my camera with light from a window.  Enjoy these images of our little angel. 



 She can almost lift her head.
 

 Big sister was impossible to keep away.  :)





 When she started crying I'd simply stop to nurse her and then we were back to smiles...


 I get a lot of questions about how I make her bows stick. I use a product called Girly Glue.

All tuckered out from baby modeling. 
Like my "studio"?  Haha.  :)


Is the time flying by for you as well?  How is she 2 months old already?

8 comments:

  1. Soooo Beautiful! I miss her so much! She is growing so fast as they do. I LOVE the studio!!! I miss you all! Sending Loves from Auntie XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! I love the yawning face. :) Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is she already two months old?! She is lovely. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see this baby again. This pictures just tease me. She's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, she is sooo adorable! The smiles light up our day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, she is sooo adorable! The smiles light up our day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Love the smiley ones... and the yawn, of course. Great images, Alanna!

    ReplyDelete