We take pictures, play in the leaves, take pictures, throw footballs and frisbees, take pictures, and everyone brings donuts to enjoy huddled around a little fire. Okay, maybe I'm the only compulsive picture-taker. But Leaf Day is my favorite!
This year it was freezing cold and windy, but luckily very dry–a rare treat in November.
I love seeing my relatives. I love colorful, crunchy leaves. And I looooove taking pictures of everyone enjoying this day together.
(There are several people not pictured–we missed you!)
This is my new favorite photo of Neva. Look at that round face!
Aren't we so cute in our matchy-matchy jackets? Haha. :)
These cousins were sooooo cute throwing leaves! I posted several shots with their priceless expressions....
Leilani's face is the best!
I want Christian's curls!
Brig making a "leaf angel."
(She did give him a kiss!)
My sweet dad, aunts and uncles.
My grandmother with her 5 children.
They're a silly bunch. :)
(Esmé's hair!)



















































No comments:
Post a Comment