Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Alice's Blessing Day

Our new little niece, Alice, was blessed recently by her daddy with all our local family in attendance.  It was a sweet occasion.  We got to attend church with our relatives, hang out and eat dinner with everyone, and I got to take pretty pictures–one of my favorite things.

Danny, Heidi & Alice
Nov. 3, 2013











Grandma Karrie & Alan


Grandpa Mark

Poor little Alice was not a happy camper.  She was cold and needed a diaper change but I love these 2 photos of her with Grandpa. 


"Grandma" Bonnie








Alice was upset but Daddy had the magic touch...









Back at the house we snapped a few more pictures of Alice in her dress and then hung out for the rest of the evening.  Isn't she a doll?









Neva & Charlotte

I adore this photograph of Esmé.  She ran up to me while I was taking pictures of Alice and I snapped this.  It was a lucky shot because I had my settings exposed for a completely different lighting situation and yet it turned out brilliantly.  She also looks exactly like 3-year old me.

Esmé loves animals and would not leave Murphy alone.

Neva also loves animals–she squeals and shakes her fists at Murphy.  It's pretty adorable.

 Alice & Auntie Jenny

Happy blessing day baby Alice.  We love you.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen some of these, but they are all fantastic. The one of Neva and Charlotte is adorable. And I agree, the Esme' shot is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mark. I'll never tire of taking pictures of these little beauties. :)

      Delete
  2. Alanna, I absolutely love these photos. Thank you so much for taking them for us. A few of these are going to be framed :) We love you. Love Heidi, Danny and Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm super glad you like them. Love you guys too!

      P.S. Is Alice sitting up yet? I think it's time for another shoot...

      Delete