Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Annual Christmas Party

We all gathered at my Aunt Sharon's home for a Christmas party, as we do each year.  Though we greatly missed a few members of the family that couldn't be with us, it was a wonderful time visiting with relatives and catching up. 

Usually we all bring food and eat pot luck style.  As a special treat, this year Grandma had the meal catered from a delicious Italian restaurant.  Thank you, Grandma!

Also a treat, my sister, Charity, and her entire family were able to attend the party for the first time.  It was wonderful to be with both of my sisters. 


Auntie Wendy, looking fabulous!




The girls were enamoured with their cousin, Jasmine.



Uncle Tom & Family


My beautiful aunts, Karen & Sharon, with Uncle Tom. 

I love our goofy family.


I made my grandmother a book with the photographs from her surprise birthday party.  She treasures it and brought the book to share.




I'll just note here that Wendy has lost over 80lbs(!!!) this last year...the healthy way.  I'm super proud of her.



  Three of my gorgeous aunts.

No one knew where to look...but most of the ladies are here.  
(Unfortunately we didn't think to take these "ladies shots" before Aunt Rhonda had to leave.)


Grandma with her oldest great-grandchild, Kelby.







Esmé was obsessed with this sticker book from Aunt Karen.  She wouldn't open any other presents for a long while.  :)


My brother-in-law, Tom, and nephew, Jimmy.  We're so happy they all got to be there.  They had driven all day through winter weather to make it!





Leilani & Esmé are little partners in crime.  I'm so happy they are friends.



 My lovely sisters and me.

We took a ferry ride back to my house that night.  Charity and family came back to stay with us for a few days.  Many of her children had never ridden a ferry before so this was a fun adventure.

Allen and Skylar are buds. :)

More holiday parties and posts coming soon...

4 comments:

  1. So fun. Makes me wish that I was closer to family!

    And tell Wendy she looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so wonderful to be near family, Em. I highly recommend it. ;)

      I'll tell Wendy for ya!

      Delete
  2. Love these photos. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aud. Hopefully we can get that trip rescheduled! :)

      Delete