Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Charlotte (& Neva)

Our sweet little niece, Charlotte, is growing so quickly.  She's only 4 months younger than Neva but they're almost the same size.  I hadn't taken any photos of Charlotte since her baby shower so I took the opportunity one afternoon while we were visiting at Jenny's house. 

Prepare yourself for a ridiculous amount of cuteness:

Charlotte - 6 months old











 Neva joined in Charlotte's little photo shoot at the park near Jenny's home.

Grandma Bonnie made their matching shoes.  Alice has a pair also but it was too cold for her to be outside with her cousins this November day.










Hooray for girl-cousins!

***I'm curious is any of my photographer friends know why some photographs appear differently on Blogger than they do exported from a photo-editor (I use Aperature3)?  For instance, many of the vignettes on Charlotte's pictures look drastically darker on Blogger than they do on the actual image (viewed in Preview, Aperature, or emailed).  A couple of times I've had photos upload to Blogger stripped of my editing (with no contrast, for instance).  Does anyone else encounter this? 

2 comments:

  1. M A N my granddaughters are so painfully cute. GREAT pictures Alanna.

    ReplyDelete