Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Neva Turns One

Our little Nevie turned one year old a couple days before Christmas.  We ended up celebrating with oatmeal cookies and our cousins who were staying with us. 

I'm sure that one day Neva will look back through this blog and realize that Esmé's first birthday was quite the affair and hers was...not.  I'll apologize to her when she notices and make it up to her by never combining her birthday with Christmas.  :)

Hopefully I can keep that promise–its a super busy time of year.  She's also a super precious little girl.  We adore Neva–probably more than is good for her.

Her Auntie, Uncle and cousins are smitten too.  They practically bought her a new wardrobe during their visit, including the cute little princess nightgown she sported on her birthday.

I posted several duplicate shots because I love her expressions in each and every one. 



"Why is everyone singing at me?  This is awkward."




 "Well this is something new."





Allen fed her the first bite.



Then she crammed as much as she could fit into her mouth...

 Auntie Charity to the rescue!



 Aunt Sharon gave me this candle holder for Christmas that we used as a mini-cake stand.  :)






 Esmé dressed to match her sister.


Happy birthday, sweet girl.  You are loved beyond measure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment